We’ve helped move thousands of homes and businesses overseas in the last hundred and thirty years and because of this we are uniquely positioned to offer invaluable advice to each of our customers. If you’re planning an overseas move here are our top tips of things to consider:
- Whilst more expensive airfreight is faster than shipping, with items arriving in days rather than weeks. Decide in advance what you’ll need immediately and what you can wait for.
- Don’t pack your travel tickets in your consignment; it is surprising how often this happens.
- Don’t move on the day of your flight; book your flight for a day or two after for less stress.
- If you have pets ask us about transporting them safely at the earliest time.
- Think about when you are moving, summer is always a busier time so you need to be prepared.
- Last but not least, ask us about what you want to transport, after all we are the experts.
If there is anything else you’re unsure of don’t hesitate to give us a call, we’ll be happy to steer you in the right direction.